How To save money on school project and workbook printing:
- Full Colour Prints are between 30% and 50% more expensive than Black and White printing
- Higher volume printing costs much less than low volume printing.
- A single large document costs less to print than multiple smaller documents.
- It is often possible to reduce size from A4 to A5 and sill be able to read it.
- It costs less to Print on a laser printer than on a inkjet printer and the final quality is much better.
- JAPS Printing Is offering printing at a reduced price during lockdown. 084 701 9909
Free Printable Weekly Planner
How to make sure all your images print as expected.
- Always use the highest possible resolution when printing.
- When downloading images from the internet make sure the resolution is at least 300 dpi
- When searching for an image on ww.google.com select tools and then size to select Large for the best results.